Dermagen is now seeking an experienced beauty therapist / sales consultant to join the team.
We have a highly professional environment with the opportunity to learn advanced treatments. We are conveniently located in Sydney’s inner west.
The applicant will have a sound understanding of our products and services, and must be able to communicate these effectively to our clients. Communication, consultation and sales are a vital part of this position. You may be the first point of contact on the phone or at the Clinic so you will need to be confident with excellent interpersonal skills.
The applicant will provide a wide range of skin, laser and paramedical services including:
- Advanced skin consultations
- Microdermabrasion, sonophoresis and LED facials
- Paramedical skin peels for acne, pigmentation and anti-aging
- Laser hair removal
- RF skin tightening
- Plasma fibroblast treatments
- Cellulite treatments
- Laser tattoo removal
- Assistance with reception, admin and marketing
Your skills and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive in your approach consultation and sales
- Recognised Diploma in Beauty Therapy or Dermal Science
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the dermal/beauty environment.
- Professional presentation and manner
- Experience with Aspect Dr, ASAP or Synergie Skin products and services
- Keen attention to detail
- Willingness to deliver your services with passion and dedication
We can offer you:
- A highly professional working environment with excellent support
- The opportunity to further extend your skills in paramedical skin care and cosmetic medicine.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st 2020.